In the doghouse again!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cwalker935

Well my messy ways and disorganization have caught up to me yet again. I've been doing some tedious work on a blank for the summer extravaganza and set up a work station on one of my wife's wooden TV trays. I placed some paper down to protect the surface. So after a few days I had a pile of stuff on the table. The stuff include various tools, trash, CA glue, a portable phone and the blank that I was working on. Well the CA bottle had a broken top and as luck would have it the glue got turned over and I did not notice it due the rest of the mess. My wife whose middle name is "Organized" was not pleased when I discovered that the protective paper and phone were glued to the TV tray. Any one have an extra room for a few days or maybe a month or more? The good news is that my blank was clear of the glue.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

Been there done that. The good news is now you have your own table. Of course it will cost you the price of a new set. I would offer you a place to stay but it sounds like you might be too much like me and my wife wouldn't go for twice the normal dose so I'll just have to say good luck until things smooth over.There's no need for two people out on the street.

SteveG

It is ALWAYS good to pay attention to the more important things. Myself and I am sure many others here at IAP are quite glad, and frankly, just outright relieved to know that the blank was undamaged in this potentially horrifying event! :eek::eek::wink:

A side benefit of this is that you will now always be able to easily locate the phone, as it will be connected to the tray.:tongue:

Have I covered everything? ...something I overlooked? :confused:

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Cody, Cody, Cody... I have a nice Barn... I also moved out a large son to Chicago (his room is empty). And my wife is ...tolerant!

So, you have a place to stay!!!

Man, you are so screwed... Glue on the wife's TV Tray!!! (Not Good!)

So, (bring the good blank and we can have fun!!!).

Oh well, just a thought!!!

Mark

robutacion

Well, I feel your pain mate however, I heard a rule that goes like this;

Brownie points, are never achieved by, using the wife's "castle" and her tools, for our own "doings", period...!

However, there are exception to every rule and, I never said that, I follow that rule and in fact, I don't but, my wife Merissa is something else on such issues and, if I mess things up, I will be the one to have to clean it and, if "things" used, stink too much afterwards, she has me to replace them, in a hurry.

Yes, microwave, oven, mixer, electric knife and a few other items of that nature, have been replaced, as a result...!

The positive thing now is, I have all those things as tools in the workshop, no need to walk to the house, and get the lady upset, huh..???:wink::biggrin:

Oh..., the things we do...!:eek::)

PS: Refinishing the table top, may be now, in your to do list.

Cheers
George

Skeleton2014

:)Dear Cody,
I have a hammock in the backyard and no rain forecast in near future.
Seriously, finish the pen you were working on. Figure out how to incorporate it on the tray with the glued-on phone and enter it in the Pen Stand Contest... I'll vote for you!
Jeff:):)

Imaginethat

Hope you have a lathe in the dog house! I do but only big enough for one old dog at a time, which is where I stay every time I get a package of blanks in the mail. Especially when she thinks I have enough. "Is there ever enough!"

firewhatfire

Your not coming to stay at my house, I am just recovering from the CA spill on the new countertops(a year ago).

I fell your pain though. Enjoy the peace and quiet while you can.

Phil

Top Bottom