Dog decides it wants cigar.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

My wife, Lori, caught our 9 month old golden (Willow) with a cigar pen. I returned from a brief business trip and she (Willow) must have found small opening in my computer bag. No one was hurt, but we had a talk about the risks of smoking:) :dog:

Attachments

• Willow 9 months Holding Cigar Pen.jpg
    Willow 9 months Holding Cigar Pen.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 190
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sbwertz

One of my blind turners has two small terriers. So far I think they have chewed up four of her pens. She mislays them (being blind, that is easy to do) and they get them and chew them to pieces. They make lovely chew toys.

magpens

LOL, Tony .... priceless picture that should sell pens if displayed along with your "For Sale" items !! . Dogs ! ... ya gotta love 'em !!! . Heart-warming !!

JohnU

You can say she had good taste. She's beautiful. I had a Golden growing up. They are great family dogs. We just got a golden doodle and at 6 months old I have to be careful not to leave a pheasant pelts out near the edge of my table while making feather blanks. Lol

TonyL

Thank you all. She found her way into a small opening. Willow is our 5th golden, but first female. We intend to train her hospice, hospital, etc. work. I am glad my wife spotted it; she could have chocked or punctured something. Enjoy the balance of your Sunday folks.

JonathanF1968

This week, my dog got into my workshop/basement. Chewed up a couple blanks prepared with tubes inside, and also got into some epoxy. It was a variety that comes in two separate bottles. If she found one of those two-in-one syringes, perhaps her mouth would have been glued shut, which in some ways would be something of an improvement.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Awesome picture Tony.

I'll not add much other than to say that "Willow" is a great addition to the photos, and she looks very guilty :rotfl: .

Last edited:
Top Bottom