Do you or someone you know make name patches??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stevers

Hi All,
Just wanted to know if any of you make or know anyone who makes uniform name patches? I need 1"x3" rectangular red outline w/ red letters and have it say Steve. I looked on line and they want between $6 and $9 for them. Was hoping one of you has someone near, like a wife, who has an embroidery machine. We could do some trading, or I'll just buy them. They would be like this, only red and say Steve,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,send me a PM.
Any help, let me know. Thanks
PS: need maybe 5 to 7.

Attachments

• steve.jpg
    steve.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rifleman1776

Small quantities can be difficult. Many companies work only on larger orders. But, if you go to a local sewing machine shop and ask who has purchased a machine capable of doing such embroidery you will probably just what you need.

stevers

Obviously you know a bunch of people named "Steve." :biggrin:

Good one.:)

No he just wants a name tag on his shirt for every day of the week and Steve is easier to spell than Tuesday, Wednesday, etc.. :biggrin:

Those don't fit on the patch.

Small quantities can be difficult. Many companies work only on larger orders. But, if you go to a local sewing machine shop and ask who has purchased a machine capable of doing such embroidery you will probably just what you need.

That's what I was afraid of. And we live in a fairly small town, so such things are hard to find.

No it just makes it easier to remember who he is :confused:

Sorry Steve just couldn't help myself ... good luck

OK Butch, ya got me, they say it's the first thing to go,,,,,,,,,,,,,right???:confused:

MobilMan

Steve, Check with the local linen companies that take care of restaurants, stations etc. Like Haskell Linen. Whoever does Bullhead. They make their own & can have them done in a few days. When I'd hire new help I'd order uniforms from them & the name tags were normally on them the next week. They were only around 3-4 bucks each. And they'll make them however you like.

rjwolfe3

Steve,
Are their any uniform shops for law enforcement around where you live? I live in a small town too but we have 2 within 10 miles of each other. I know I get my hats and coats done there.

Top Bottom