Do you remember these??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Drewboy22

I wasn't wearing a watch when those were a "thing". However, I think if you bent one around a tube you could sell one as a birthday pen to whoever was born in '81. I think that would be neat.

Chuck Key

I believe I remember those. Started wearing this one a few months ago.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 102

jttheclockman

I wasn't wearing a watch when those were a "thing". However, I think if you bent one around a tube you could sell one as a birthday pen to whoever was born in '81. I think that would be neat.

This is where I was thinking also. These were limited though. They were the poor man's calendar watch back then. :) They did scratch your wrist if your watch band was too tight. I have that permanent watch tan on my wrist but I feel something is always missing if I leave home without it. Just like today with cell phones:)

Cmmarshall

I have never seen those. I bet some guy out there wishes they were still in production. Probably the same guy who still uses a bag phone. Ha

oneleggimp

Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan 48230 United States o
I was flipping through some ebay sites for watches and came across these watchband calanders. How many people remember these back in the day. I remember using these because I always wore a watch and still do today. I know with all the cell phones watches are becoming a dinasour . A blast from the past.

Vintage 1981 82 Metal Clip on Wrist Watch Band Calendar GTE Promotional Lot2 | eBay
Remember them well and wore them on my watch band. Sometimes Vendors who called on me would bring a set shortly before the new year - part of the "trinkets and trash" that they brought.

Top Bottom