Display cases?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

angboy

Does anyone know of anywhere or anyone that makes display cases for pens that aren't the typical ones found from some of the usual suppliers? If I could design it myself, then it'd be something like the ones that are flat and have a glass top, but instead of the typical dark woods or leather on the outside, I'd like something light like a white wash outside, or a pretty pastel color of leather or wood. Yes, it'd be pretty girly looking! :) Has anyone ever seen anything like that?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

This is what works for me. A custom designed display case that you can do with "pretty girly looking" designs. Imagination is the only barrier to achieving the look that you hope to attain.

2005124194416_topview.jpg
<br />

200512419450_FRONT-VIEW.jpg
<br />

angboy

Please don't cut me off Fritz! [:0]I don't think I could survive. Besides, I don't think you and Woodturningz could live without me- according to my credit card bill that I paid today, the entire balance of $396.21 for the month went to WT! Now if WT had a display case in some funky, unique color/design, that was girly looking[:p], then I'd go to my regular supplier. [:D] I think what I have in mind really is probably not sold in mass production.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom