Discontinued Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

I am sure there have been kits that have been discontinued. What are the ones you liked that you just can not find anymore? Was it just a plating no longer used, or whole style?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

moke

Patrizio D....they still have Patrizio, but the D was a well made metal nib and top, where the current model is plastic. It was a great pen, very solid, and my favorite, the current model is kind of cheap looking. Beyond that the lines carried by the vendors are significant and impressive. I started 15 years ago and where a 1/10th of what we have now.

jcm71

Nighthawk RB and fountain pens, initially manufactured by Marksman and then taken over by Lazerlinez. The few I made sold quickly.

Curly

There was a version of the Broadwell Art Nouveau that was based on cigar pen tubes and mechanism that was nice but is no longer available.

magpens

I have been looking for some click Carbara/Atlas kits ever since "they" took them off the market.

Would appreciate hearing from anyone who has any to sell. . Any plating.

I am not interested in the twist version which is still for sale.

The kit was also sold under another name or two which I have forgotten ... I think one name started with a "P" but that could be wrong.

greenacres2

I have been looking for some click Carbara/Atlas kits ever since "they" took them off the market.

The kit was also sold under another name or two which I have forgotten ... I think one name started with a "P" but that could be wrong.

Could it have been Polaris or Patriot? The PSI version of the Atlas twist is Polaris now, and Craft Supplies is the Patriot.
earl

Last edited:

magpens

Could it have been Polaris or Patriot? The PSI version of the Atlas twist is Polaris now, and Craft Supplies is the Patriot.
earl

Yes, that's it ...... POLARIS ...... thank you. ..... but I want the click only.

Top Bottom