Did you remember

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
I could hardly sleep last night. I kept waking up wondering if I was going to OverSleep! :biggrin:

Seriously, I did wake up about 1:55AM Central time and watched the phone clock go from 1:59.59 to 3:00! First time that I have done that!

I don't need to do that anymore!

Curly

You believe the propaganda your government leaked to the fake news stations???? It's a hidden time tax your government is taking from you to operate the CIA time machines.

eharri446

They just need to make up their mind what time it is. This nonsense of losing an hour when to spring forward to gaining an hour when you fall backwards is getting to be a pain in the back end. I have gotten to where I just do the math rather than fight with trying to change clocks backwards and forwards.

CREID

Actually, Just so everyone knows!! There is a very good and valid reason for changing to Daylight Savings Time and back again every year.
But somewhere along the way we forgot. But just in case we remember, we will keep doing it.

MTViper

50 years ago I had a great uncle who refused to change his clocks - he stayed on "America time". Ran into his son last week. He doesn't change either. He still gets to church on time because he can add and subtract.

Top Bottom