Did you ever.....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

Don't laugh to hard Skippy...........Your time is coming.
We all have had days where we can't remember things. Don't know how many times I have found "lost" items while looking for something else.

As we get older.......we all should remember to pass our wisdom on to the younger people in our lives. And if nothing else, remember you can always be a "bad example"

Keep smiling Chuck.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Don't worry Wayne. Chuck knows I'm just rattling his cage for fun. :wink:
I'm half his age and I can't even remember if I had breakfast this morning or not. :biggrin:

jttheclockman

This is Chuck this morning when he clicked on.

oh_no_i_forgot_something_card-rd86377e98cea4915abb1930fe5f46f1a_xvuak_8byvr_512.jpg

stonepecker

Don't worry Wayne. Chuck knows I'm just rattling his cage for fun. :wink:
I'm half his age and I can't even remember if I had breakfast this morning or not. :biggrin:

I know that Skip. Chuck can take it. And if he can't, I will go there and help him clean his shed and turn it into a studio. :wink: Of all the members here, Chuck is the most easiest and level guy of the bunch. I had a great time with him last year and am looking forward to the day I can get back there again.
Hopefully soon. :biggrin:

BTW.......I believe you had tea and cake this morning. :coffee::cake::good:

Last edited:
Henry and George were sitting in the living room. Henry said," I saw a great movie the other day." George asked, "What was it called?" Henry said," Um, it's a flower, and it has thorns and it's red." George said," You mean a rose." Henry said," Yeah that's it, Rose, what was the name of the movie we say the other night?"

sbwertz

Don't laugh to hard Skippy...........Your time is coming.
We all have had days where we can't remember things. Don't know how many times I have found "lost" items while looking for something else.

As we get older.......we all should remember to pass our wisdom on to the younger people in our lives. And if nothing else, remember you can always be a "bad example"

Keep smiling Chuck.
International Association of Penturners

The best way to find lost items is to buy a new one...you will immediately find the old one.

Top Bottom