Demand for Coach

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

coach

Beavers win 31-13! We needed to play like we did. The team we played was in the top 3 Class A offenses so far this year. We re-tooled everything we do including us as coaches. Seemed to get that fire lit under their rears. District strarts this week, so I'll be pretty busy all week. State champ comes to town next week.

Thanks for asking!

Rifleman1776

Originally posted by coach
<br />Beavers win 31-13! We needed to play like we did. The team we played was in the top 3 Class A offenses so far this year. We re-tooled everything we do including us as coaches. Seemed to get that fire lit under their rears. District strarts this week, so I'll be pretty busy all week. State champ comes to town next week.

Thanks for asking!

Are you ready to move up to Div. 1? Arkansas needs a coach. Boy, oh boy, do we need a new coach. USC 70-Arkansas 17. We hired a hot-shot defensive coordinator, Reggie Herring. I don't think he has reported for duty yet. Will stop here before this rant turns into a rage. [:(!]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by Woodbutcher68
<br />Purdue won. Notre Dame lost. I'm glad, the girlfriend's not! October 1st will be interesting... Notre Dame at Purdue!

Good news, Fred!! They are playing early in the season, so whomever ends up "camping out" after the big fight the night of Oct. 1-the weather should be tolerable.[:D][:D][:D]

Do they allow ties in college??? You could camp out together!!!

Woodbutcher68

We both have our own houses, in fact she has two houses, one a mile from mine and the other 3 miles away.
The winning school's flag will be flown over the plant.( I don't think her dad -Chairman of the Board- will be too happy with a Purdue flag up there!)
Making up after the fight will be better.

MDWine

Just FYI... Virginia Tech 45 - Ohio 0 [:D]
(I'm probably the only one who cares, but I got to take a bunch of pictures of the band (including my son!!) from the sidelines, and got in a few of the players. )

esheffield

VT Computer Engineering, class of '89. And while I confess to not being into sports that much, I do care! [;)]

Originally posted by MDWine
<br />Just FYI... Virginia Tech 45 - Ohio 0 [:D]
(I'm probably the only one who cares, but I got to take a bunch of pictures of the band (including my son!!) from the sidelines, and got in a few of the players. )

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Sorry, Coach.

I think we lead your topic off topic!!

Congrats on your win-I'm sure we all wish you and your team great success. At least I know I am interested!!!

coach

Just in case you are bored and want to see some pics. A parent and a senior have made a website. She takes these pics on Friday nights. I think I'm only in one of the pics. Skidmore game toward the bottom on the left with a black cap on and boys standing with me. The other coach they always show is my boss.
edit in: third pic from the bottom on the left skidmore game.

http://www.beaverpride.net/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom