Is CSUSA showroom worth a visit?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimB

Near the end of the summer I will be in the Salt Lake City area. I was wondering if it was worth the time to visit the CSUSA showroom. It will be a little out of the way and I would only be able to spend about an hour there. Has anyone been there? What do you think? What do they have on display? Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenV

I stopped in a few years ago on the way north -- short detour from the freeway and not too hard to find.

I had a good time, able to see lots of things I had seen only in catalogue pictures.

Not an essential visit, but while in the neighborhood.....

Better would be to visit just before the Utah Sumposium though....

bobleibo

I've been there many times....just live a few miles from them. Bring lots of money because it's easy to see many things you want. One thing they have is a display case with their blanks already on finished pens. Makes it easy to see the end result. Their back room is filled with wood blanks for many projects and they treat you great. If you have any questions, just ask and they will more than answer any questions.

Last edited:

BJohn

I have not been there but know some that have, it sounds like it would be worth the time, also I believe their sister company TreeLine carving supply is I think right next door.

jaeger

Just being able to Hand Pick some blanks would be worth the trip IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Top Bottom