CSUSA father's day special

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

arioux

Hi,
Just received an email from CSUSA. They are back with their special on gift certificate. You buy a $50.one and they give you a $10.
That's an extra 20%

Just passing the info along in case some of you don't receive their email.

Alfred

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

I'll buy 5 gift cert for a group buy, I wonder if I bought 5 for myself and each of my kids bought me 5 and my wife bought me 5 now I am dreaming and need to wake up.

Texatdurango

I'll call Craft Supply tomorrow and see what our options would be for doing a group buy usning the coupons. Along with the obvious savings, it would also save on paypal fees since not as much money would be exchanging hands.

OKLAHOMAN

George, I know that they are limiting each household to 5 but on a group buy ?
Originally posted by Texatdurango

I'll call Craft Supply tomorrow and see what our options would be for doing a group buy usning the coupons. Along with the obvious savings, it would also save on paypal fees since not as much money would be exchanging hands.

ESwindell

Hey Doc,
Because I like you I am willing to help you out. You can buy what ever you want then send it to me and then although it may not be "useless, needless crap" you can still never use it[}:)][:eek:)]:D. I hope that this helps.
God Bless,
Eric

GoodTurns

the "bonus" gift certificates must be used by July 31, so if there is a group buy in July, payments will need to be processed no later than that.

Ancient Chinese art of Ti Ming...Fifer beat me while I was typing;)

Top Bottom