Cremation?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

rtjw

Saw this and just had to post it.

20051118141057_Cremation.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Johnny, to think an undertakerr with a sense of humor. Sorry coach but Johnny has one of those jobs that will never go out of business. Just be careful when he shakes your hand, he may be looking for a pulse.[:D]

ALright Fred![:D] How about Johnny has the only job people are dying to get. Morbid isn't it. BTW Johnny, I always make sure to thank the funeral directors for how they minister in the most difficult of situations. You and your colleagues have my sincerest appreciation.

BTW, speaking of outside the box, I remember someone turning an urn for someone just recently. CAn't remember whether it was on this forum or on sawmillcreek.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Originally posted by pastorbill1952
<br />Johnny, to think an undertakerr with a sense of humor. Sorry coach but Johnny has one of those jobs that will never go out of business. Just be careful when he shakes your hand, he may be looking for a pulse.[:D]
The bigggest problem I have with meeting someone in Johnny's profession is that they always look at you like they are measuring you for a box... [:p]
I always intended to be cremated, but am afraid the fat fire will burn for days...

Hey Johnny, I printed two sets of business cards for a funeral director once.

One set was the standard, professional type and the other had a crooked tombstone and a flying bat along with the typical image of Frankenstein.

The slogan under his name was "You'll just die when you hear how good we are"

He said he wanted to liven things up at a convention and this should really kill them.

Was talking with a funeral director the other day about pre-need arrqangements. He told me he could fix me up with the hottest thing going [:D]

Texas Taco

Originally posted by pastorbill1952
<br />Was talking with a funeral director the other day about pre-need arrqangements. He told me he could fix me up with the hottest thing going [:D]

Think I would opt for something a little cooler...........[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom