Create an Album to Store Photos

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I consulted the FAQs which had very clear instructions. However, I do not see the Create/Add Album quick link that the instructions refer to. Any help with this please?

I do know how to add an attachment to a post, but I want to add an attachment to a PM.

Thanks folks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I may be wrong but I don't think you can attach to a PM.

JT, please send me a message with a pic, so I can see how its done

Last edited:

TonyL

I couldn't paste either. Maybe, one of the mods will make a suggestion. Thanks for your help.

JimB

Tony - if you are trying to create a photo album on IAP all you need to do is following the instructions you found in the library to upload a photo to your photo album. When you upload the first pic it will automatically create your photo album. Then when you do a PM you will be able to attach a photo from your album. Or, perhaps I totally misunderstood your question and that is not what you are asking.

lorbay

I consulted the FAQs which had very clear instructions. However, I do not see the Create/Add Album quick link that the instructions refer to. Any help with this please?

I do know how to add an attachment to a post, but I want to add an attachment to a PM.

Thanks folks!

Don't think you can attach pictures to a PM. At least I have never found a way.

Lin

TonyL

There is the option to insert an image, but it has to be stored in an album or gallery.

I did check the FAQs and it does contain instructions, but I can't find the link that it references. I will try the library. Thanks!

TonyL

Did it...using the library instruction! Thx guys and Jeff for the library content.

Sylvanite

PMs do support BBcode and Img tags, so as long as the image is hosted somewhere (such as in an IAP photo album, as an IAP attachment, or on another website), you can imbed it in a private message. Just surround the URL with the image tags:

[IMG]url of the image[/IMG]

For example:

will imbed the following photo in your message.

I hope that helps,
Eric

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom