Crazy Christmas Lights

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
M

Mudder

He shut it down the other day because these was a traffic accident somewhere and the police could not get to the scene because of the congestion.

Story here: http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.asp?S=4211867

The whole light show is 12 1/2 minutes long and it took the guy 3 hours of programming for 1 minute of music (that's dedication)

I had trouble getting the posted link to open so here is another link to a version a little over 3 minutes long.

http://media.putfile.com/WizardsofWinter-SM

Wow! I didn't hear about the problems, but it's still neat.

The music is by the Trans Siberian Orchestra. If they happen to be playing by you they put on a great christmas show that is about 3 hours long. Everything form great laser lights to snowing in the stadium. They also donate $1 of every ticket sold to the local Toys For Tots. At each show they present a check to a the marines.

tipusnr

I just heard of a group of homeowners that have linked four houses together for their display! Have at it! If I get the tree and the front bushes to all light up at the same time - I'm good!!

GregD

To bad he had to shut it down. That was great. Like Bill said, "If I get the tree and bushes to light up at the same time I'm good."

alamocdc

BTW, the Trans Siberian Orchestra found out he was using their music and flew him out to one of their concerts... back stage passes, the works. Sweet deal. It's too bad the police made him shut down, but he said he'll be back on again next year. [:D]

TheHeretic

A good friend of mine does the lighting for the Trans Siberian Orchestra. And to do some of the songs in there repitoire takes 5 or 6 HOURS to program. Its amazing how many people have emailed the url to me in the last 2 to 3 weeks about this christmas lighting.

Amazing what things people need to forward on to others.

Dean
Columbus OH

Darley

You guys are amazing to do this I pull my hat and He should ask police top block the street and make the lighting concert at a certaint time of the night, this is really cool #1

PS I have to play it again [:D]
edit PS : so PS : I paly it 5 times too nice and to cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom