Coupon/Sale info sharing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario

If you see or know of a good sale on stores "we" (crazy woodturning bunch) normally visit...can you post about it?

Same applies to coupons, etc.

We might end up spending more (than saving) but it will be fun!

Can we do this guys? What say you???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rtjw

Sounds good to me. I get some good stuff by watching the site for sale. I just received my 1/2 inch jacobs chuck from harbor freight because someone mentioned it being on sale. Got digital calipers the same way.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
For those of you who make purchases from Enco:
Happy Holidays from Enco. Our gift to you this season is simple... Free UPS Shipping* on your order of $50 or more through December 31st. Just purchase what you need for the shop this winter and we'll pick up the cost of UPS Shipping*!

To take advantage of our Free UPS Shipping offer, apply promo code <b>NRDC5</b> at the top of the shopping cart page when you order online at use-enco.com. When ordering by phone, call 800-USE-ENCO and give promo code <b>NRDC5</b> to your friendly sales associate as you complete your order. Hurry, this offer expires December 31, 2005.

PatLawson

Online Metals
http://onlinemetals.com

If you register with them you get 5% off all your orders all the time. Good place to get aluminum, copper and brass rods (for turning metal pen barrels) and also 12L14 CD round(for turning your own bushings.) You can order small quantities, no cutting fees or minimums.

Pat

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
Well, I currently am using a Oneway Titan on my Jet Mini, but I also have a 1-1/4" x8 insert so I can also use it on my Nova 3000 lathe...which is becoming a pain to keep changing, so I was considering a second chuck. Woodcraft has the SuperNova2 on sale for $169 and I was considering settling for that, but on serious consideration will most likely wait to see how my holiday sales go and maybe I can afford the chuck that I really want - which is the Oneway Stronghold.

Daniel

Heree's one Iposted under the tools thread as well
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/itemdisplay/displayItem.do?itemid=1611
titanium drill bit set (the big one) for $39.99 normally $58.99 and they do not go on sale as often as the HSS Bit set does.
this page is not showing the price. i got there internet sales ad and this is the link the ad took me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom