Copper Pen Component Set?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JD Combs Sr

I have a potential customer wanting a "capped" pen made of copper. Found plenty copper plated cross and Parker types but there doesn't seem to be anything in roller-ball or fountain. Info would be for discussion with him. He initially asked about something in solid copper. I sent him to Karas Kustoms first but I think maybe pricing scared him and he came back asking about a [FONT=&quot]Tycoon "like" roller-ball "dressed" in copper pipe.

I am basically just looking for info to discuss with him and to determine pricing. I don't really think he is going to go for the price of a custom made solid copper roller-ball, although I would be more then happy to make one for him.
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Sorry for the delay. The kit is un-assembled in its original bag. Mine looks like cooper, but I wouldn't trust my photographs over Ed's.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
That is the stock photo we used, from Berea. Feel free to post better pictures, I will not be offended!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed

JD Combs Sr

That is the stock photo we used, from Berea. Feel free to post better pictures, I will not be offended!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed
I have been in a short PM discussion with Dawn and she pointed out that the same pic is being used for that style of pen regardless of actual finish. I am sure it must be Ed's fault:rolleyes: I know dawn would never....:biggrin: Just kidding Ed.
If anyone is actually interested in a pic of an actual satin copper version I think I saw one at BTW's site.

TonyL

Oh...mine do...I know you have seen them; I don't even like to look at them. They are "scratch and sniff" without the need to scratch.

Top Bottom