Controversy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

H2O

Making a statement and it causes so much controversy.
People read something and take from it what they want.
People state they would never post on my threads again, but alas, when the bandwagon begins to load, there he is... posting on my thread. All it takes is the first person to post a negative comment based on opinion, and the Illuminati begin piling on. It's kind of amusing... or is it pathetic?

And to have it carry over to another thread, I guess I've become infamous.
Maybe I should post a "I'm leaving" thread, and I'm sure it would garner a higher post count than the latest thread on the subject, just with hostile comments. I doubt there is a wagon large enough.

*drops mic*

oneleggimp

Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan 48230 United States o
I guess I've been oblivious to the "Sturm und Dreng" that has apparently been occurring.

Like some others said: I start on the home page, read what I have interests in, put in my two cents worth when I want to, start a thread when I want to know something. If something seems amiss, I generally just stop looking at that thread. I DID reply to one person but I tried to be somewhat courteous even in that.

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
Speaking of controversy, there's no need to open a new and profoundly negative thread to discuss the same stupid controversy that's occurring in a different thread.

I'm very tired of reading about this stuff, and it serves no benefit except to divide.

Let's turn the page.
Andrew
assistant moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom