Contests

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

One thing I sure hope those running contests allow for last minute entries because things do happen. Need to get those emails to them because if something fails in sending they still have a chance to correct that before the contest is officially closed. I am sure the admin. will take this into account before posting the polls. Just a reminder. :):)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Well I made a booboo and was just alerted to it and thankfully enough time to correct. I will have some humble pie now. :frown::frown:

Terredax

Banned
Well I made a booboo and was just alerted to it and thankfully enough time to correct. I will have some humble pie now. :frown::frown:

One of my favorites but, there is entirely too much cholesterol incorporated.
Not allowed to have it, along with many other of my favorites, according to my health adviser, if I intend to remain above ground.

jttheclockman

Well we have to remember one important thing here. This is an event for US the members. Yes it helps keep the lights on but we are to have fun and that is the bottom line. The rules were laid out and agreed on when entering but there is also the fudge factor. So hopefully the true spirit of the contests is taken into consideration.:):):)

Top Bottom