Congratulations MAPG Contest Winners!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Congratulations to our contest winners from MAPG 2015. Photos of the event, winners, and pen gallery can be seen at Mid-Atlantic Penturners Gathering May 1 & 2, 2015 - MAPG 2015

COMPONENT KIT:
Ronald Blais - 1st
Cody Walker - 2nd
Perry Bridges - 3rd

OPEN CHALLENGE:
Charlie Wortman - 1st
Jonathon Brooks - 2nd
Eric Rasmussen - 3rd

Best in Show winner - Ronald Blais

ronaldblais-1st-comp-contest.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Thanks for posting a pic of Ron's Pen! I don't have one and will not be able to make a thread until he sends it to me.:redface: He wanted to show it off a bit and I most certainly had no problem, but forgot my camera...

Wonderful weekend!

Congrats to all the winners!

bobleibo

Hi Tina
What are the chances of posting some pictures of the folks who were able to attend along with names so that those of us who are stuck on the other coast can put names to the faces of those who we only get to know by name? Its always fun to "meet" people even if it's only on our computer.
Thanks for all you do for the MAPG event~
Cheers
Bob

Would be great Bob, but for the most part, we only have photos of the main participants and will have to leave it up to the individuals to post their own photos. You can find photos of the vendors and demonstrators and our contest and collection curator on our photo album along with most of the great pens shared over the weekend.

bobleibo

Would be great Bob, but for the most part, we only have photos of the main participants and will have to leave it up to the individuals to post their own photos. You can find photos of the vendors and demonstrators and our contest and collection curator on our photo album along with most of the great pens shared over the weekend.

I saw those and was in total awe.....some really great work by those "anonymous" artists~ who remind me on a daily basis that even after years of making pens, I still have a lot to aspire to.....

Top Bottom