computer????

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Having trouble with computer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It actually is with one of those flash drives again. I accidentally reformatted it and it wiped everthing clean. No problem there I just went back to my old computer to try to upload the files again. I want to put all files in MY DOCUMENTS on this drive. I go into my documents and highlight all and then right cilck and where it says send to there is no listing for my F drive which is this flash drive. I go back to my computer and click on open and it shows the f drive being there. I click on it and it shows it is empty so I know the computer see it. So how do I get all my document files on this disc?????

If I can get this then I want to add MY FAVORITES also.

Any ideas???

I forgot how I did it last time and I think I threw the paper out that I wrote it down on because I can not find it.

jttheclockman

I can not do the drag thing because this is on an older computer and the screen is not big enough to have both windows open at the same time side by side. I tried the copy thing but it won't allow me to do that. I highlight them but when right click on the page there is no copy button.

I take it back I was able to copy and paste. Thanks alot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom