Cloth Badges

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dorno

I am just wondering if any of the organizers on here have given thought to getting any more of the Cloth badges that use to be available on here that had the IAP logo and some other stuff on it. I thought they were a great idea but have not seen them for ages.

Ian

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dorno

Yeah that was them and I just went to get 2 badges at a cost of $8 which was fine but then they wanted $22.50 US to send them to Australia ##### I nearly fell of my chair is this serious 2 cloth badges lucky to be 30grams for $22.50 looks like that counts us from down here out. What a shame

Cheers Ian

Herb G

Yeah that was them and I just went to get 2 badges at a cost of $8 which was fine but then they wanted $22.50 US to send them to Australia ##### I nearly fell of my chair is this serious 2 cloth badges lucky to be 30grams for $22.50 looks like that counts us from down here out. What a shame

Cheers Ian

It works the same way for us when we want to buy some of George's Bits of Timber too. :)

JimB

Cheers Ian

You might want to send Jeff a PM and ask about the shipping. Maybe it just defaults to that for international.

Top Bottom