Click pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Notscottish

I like the Longwood pen from Rockler and the Vertex pens from PSI. The Wall Street 2 Click pen from Woodcraft works well for me too.

Rink

Welcome to the IAP. I've made a some PSI Stratus kits, and a Sierra click, both styles have worked well. Lots of people on here have sung the praises of the Vertex click.

wouldentu2?

I have made many of the Button Click Pen with Double Center Ring by Berea and find they last along time with the only downside being the gold plating not lasting long enough, I recently bought the chrome version and am going to give that a try.

magpens

I make a lot of the Sierra click pens, and also the Vertex click. No problems with either.

Welcome to IAP !!!

vtgaryw

I stopped making click pens for the longest time because too many customers seemed to have problems with them (we've all worked with those annoying "pen clicker" people.) After doing that a coupla thousand of times...

But then on some advice in here I tried the Vertex and Spartan from PSI. Fantastic mechanism, smooth and quiet. Then I tried the Vertex pencils as well, people love the 2mm lead. I've been making more and more of both of these lately. It's a single tube, but the long body lets you do some stuff and show off some designs very nicely.

Gary

BSea

+1 on the Vertex. Everyone I have given to have been impressed with the smooth click action. Or lack of the "click"
I like the Vertex ok, but I like the long clicker from CSUSA better. It has a noticeable "CLICK" compared to the quiet Vertex. But I've used 1 for close to 5 years now. It's on it's 3rd refill.

Last edited:

wouldentu2?

I have tried the Vertex and found the mechanism to be great but the downside was if the pen fell on the ground the end would break off since it weighed a lot and the plastic part attached to it was weak. Did love the long tube though.

Top Bottom