Clear Plexiglas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Terredax

Banned
Would anyone have a use for 1" clear Plexiglas?
I found a place that I can get good pricing, but there is a minimum.
I only want a few small pieces to try a project.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

duncsuss

Round rod or flat blocks? I just bought several lengths of round rod, but I'd be interested in some flat block (depending on price, amount, etc.)

Terredax

Banned
It is sheets of acrylic. It is cast and not extruded. Cast is best for the purpose I intend, but this makes the cost slightly higher at the same time.

The acrylic is 1" thick, and it can be cut to about any size. The pieces I'm interested in, are 12"x12". The pricing would depend on the size, but these particular pieces cost $18.50ea. with a quantity purchase. The cost could go down with larger quantities, but it would take a large order to make much difference.

I would recommend flat rate shipping, because the material is very heavy. I can cut these pieces down to smaller sizes if a 12"x12" is too large. I can also get larger pieces, but I have no need for them at this time, and the shipping would have to be freight I was told.

They have thicknesses up to 4" thick. I'm waiting to find out if they have any colors.

Terredax

Banned
I'm going to have to put this off for a short time. I found out what the next thing is going to be, after the washing machine and truck problems.

Our dog has to have at least three teeth extracted. He had an infection in one of them, but he's on antibiotics to take care of that, and goes in for surgery tomorrow morning.

I certainly hope this is the end of this bad luck spree.

Terredax

Banned
The vet just called about his blood test (required before anesthesia), and he has low thyroid. He gets to join me in meds, every day for life.
At least everything else showed up good. No problems.

I think we might qualify for a "Thank You" card from Visa this month.:frown:

Top Bottom