Circuit Board Pen Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mike8850

Exotic's is out of 10mm black circuit board blanks and PSI told me they are not restocking them. These are some of my best sellers, so does anyone have another source.
Thanks for any help,
Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

You could try BearToothWoods.com
I have bought circuit board blanks from them in the past, but don't know current status.
Very Outstanding service and products from that company, I should add.
Send Ernie an email if you have any questions.

TonyL

I am not having an easy time with the 8mm red ones. The ID of the tubes a way too narrow. I am about to "sand" two out now.

Sorry..I do not know of a source.

TonyL

I know what you're going through Tony. I always sand mine to just a slip fit then epoxy them.
Mike

I wish it was just sanding. I am now using a Dremel. The 150 grit on a mandrel (attached to a drill) didn't do it. I am turning it for a fellow member. The wall is going to be very thin. It is really a shame. I will wind-up doing as you do. Thx!

jttheclockman

I know what you're going through Tony. I always sand mine to just a slip fit then epoxy them.
Mike

I wish it was just sanding. I am now using a Dremel. The 150 grit on a mandrel (attached to a drill) didn't do it. I am turning it for a fellow member. The wall is going to be very thin. It is really a shame. I will wind-up doing as you do. Thx!

Didn't Ed mention this on his site.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/f211/penmaking-8mm-does-not-necessarily-equal-8mm-158461/

Is it possible to run a drill bit through.

Last edited:
Top Bottom