Christmas Lights

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Taco

http://media.putfile.com/WizardsofWinter-SM

After moving to a new place I needed to come up with some ideas on how to do our outdoor lights and found a system that will do this but have not been able to justify the money to do it. The real scary part is that what I was looking at, the smaller systems are the ones that would do this and then they got real expensive. The small system wasn't cheep.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

Holy S%*&, Batman, that's... I'm at a loss for words. All I can say is someone has way too much money on their hands and needs to send some of it my way! [:p]

Travlr7

Had a fellow several years ago that did something similar, with music! The first year, the police had to direct traffic. The second year, his neighbors filed suit, as a public nusance!

Go figure...........Just what I want across the street from me!

My suggestion...............Buy tools..........Make something nice..........and give that to your neighbors. (Just MHO)

None of this is meant to make anyone mad.

Enjoy the season.

Bruce[;)]

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Snopes list this as real. Says the music can only be heard on a low wattage radio frequency so the music doesn't bother the neighbors.

GregMuller

Thats just annoying. My 14 year old sons does our lights and does a great job. He available for much less and you will get a nice looking Christmas light display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom