Cheers for PSI

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Herb G

Screw Penn State Industries (AKA) PSI.
I placed an order today, and they cancelled it because of "previous issues" with my orders.
Meaning, they got butt hurt because I refused delivery on an order that showed up 2 weeks late.
They also told me they will not honor any future orders from me either.

They can go screw themselves as far as I'm concerned.:mad:

gtriever

Never had a problem with them myself, unlike a couple of other vendors that I won't name. Sorry your experience was different.

magpens

PSI has been good to me lately .... but not always .... they certainly have changed for the better as far as I am concerned and as far as service is concerned. . Still have reservations on quality of some of their products.

Mikeyt

I am surprised by the service at PSI as of late I made an order on 11/27 with free shipping I got an email saying it was sent on 12/1. This is usually the norm and it takes about a week or more to arrive especially with free shipping. But not this time I got it today. I have had issues in past with my credit card being compromised by them and long shipping times. So I was hesitant I used PayPal and can't believe how fast my order came. I may do more orders from them now but still cautious.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

WriteON

PSI is a customer friendly company and likes to keep their customers. They handle any reasonable complaint immediately and to the buyers satisfaction. And yes their shipping is very good. CHEERS is right. Whatever you buy from PSI be sure to write a review....You'll receive a code for $5.00 off the next order.

I'm sorry to get off topic but Rockler is not exactly a quick expediter....I'm a little disappointed with their shipping.

Last edited:

magpens

What ??? ... a $5 reward for writing a review ? . Never heard of or experienced that. . I have had my reviews rejected though.

Oh ... but I digress !

SCjim

What ??? ... a $5 reward for writing a review ? . Never heard of or experienced that. . I have had my reviews rejected though.

Oh ... but I digress !

I wrote a renew (negative) on their lathe stand and it never got posted.

I have renewed several items others (positive) and they got posted but never got $5.

You go figure!

roger the pen

I Live in England and I have found the service you get PSI to be pretty good, I did write a review for one of their pens, and got a $5 reward for it. I did have a problem with my last order, but they soon sent me a replacement part by Air Mail with no extra charge, Also I Always pay with Pay Pal which I have found to be the best way. Happy Turning
Roger and out

sbwertz

PSI is a customer friendly company and likes to keep their customers. They handle any reasonable complaint immediately and to the buyers satisfaction. And yes their shipping is very good. CHEERS is right. Whatever you buy from PSI be sure to write a review....You'll receive a code for $5.00 off the next order.

I'm sorry to get off topic but Rockler is not exactly a quick expediter....I'm a little disappointed with their shipping.

Yes, I also got a five dollar coupon for doing a review of the Niles bottle stoppers.

I just had the same experience. I placed an order thursday night - friday for them considering the time difference - and today (tuesday) it was waiting for me when I got home, using free shipping with a $59 order. I can't complain about that at all, and I'm really looking forward to trying their TBC mandrel system.

WriteON

Yes, I also got a five dollar coupon for doing a review of the Niles bottle stoppers.

Niles stoppers are without the best quality available. Kitchen grade stainless. YOU KNOW WHAT GOOD IS:biggrin: How about posting some of your stoppers. I also enjoy PSI blanks. Here's one for my buddies wife (her name is Penny) I'm into hats lately. I do have a person problem with PSI.... in the Summer I drive by their showroom once a week... my car automatically turns into the parking lot. But like I said it's a personal problem. I'm sorry some members had problems with PSI. PSI has always cheerfully handled any issues I had. And for this time of year when shipping is crazy they seem to be trying harder.

edit... I am forwarding this thread to PSI customer service.

Attachments

• 4DA495E5-6A4A-4B70-99A1-65F6BD53CF39.jpg
    4DA495E5-6A4A-4B70-99A1-65F6BD53CF39.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 69834C1C-4BB2-4AC4-A641-04EDE766BF28.jpg
    69834C1C-4BB2-4AC4-A641-04EDE766BF28.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 107
  • DDC83D7A-A63A-4419-B09F-4BAEECFEA7CA.jpg
    DDC83D7A-A63A-4419-B09F-4BAEECFEA7CA.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Top Bottom