Check Out These Wheels!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

I saw this vehicle as I drove around behind our local Costco. Someone said it belonged to an employee. A couple of others were taking pics as well.

What do you think? Can you imagine cruising down Rte 95 at whatever speed folks are running in this???? 70 is the posted limit.

Attachments

• IMG_3155.jpg
    IMG_3155.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_3154.jpg
    IMG_3154.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_3153.jpg
    IMG_3153.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_3149.jpg
    IMG_3149.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

While it is a cool looking ride, I'd sure hate to get clobbered by a big SUV or pickup truck while riding in one of those. I think I'd rather be on a bike where at least I can thrown free and not trapped in the vehicle.

Jim Smith

Charlie_W

While it is a cool looking ride, I'd sure hate to get clobbered by a big SUV or pickup truck while riding in one of those. I think I'd rather be on a bike where at least I can thrown free and not trapped in the vehicle.

Jim Smith

My thinking is that I would prefer to be in that Big SUV as I don't ride....nor at this point even want to!
While I think these would be a real rush.......not in the traffic around here these days.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I saw a couple of these in southern Indiana when I was delivering Chevy parts. Always in low speed areas though. They look cool.

I'm with Charlie on biking these days. One wreck was all I needed. A friend of mine went on a trip to Florida last year with a group of bike riders. One riding in front of him decided to check up, Dave clipped his saddle bag. They both went down. Broke several bones. They flew him home, got him all fixed up. Rebuilt his bike over the winter. Two weeks ago, he and, my brother were coming back from a road trip to Brown County, Indiana got one mile from home when, a guy pulled out in front of him. More broken bones and three surgeries.

You have no control of the actions of others. There are more every day, and texting while driving is rampant. Especially with inexperienced teens just getting their licenses this summer. Makes me want to stay home more.:wink:

efrulla

Wife and I took one for a drive. Since it wasn't ours I was nice to it but it showed the potential of handling like a dream and appeared to have an nice power to weight ratio. Suggested to the wife that we trade in our CSC Viper trike on one. Bad idea since she loves the trike. Maybe someday

Top Bottom