Check out my new watch!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brotherdale

I have always loved mechanical watches. I have several Swiss watches from the 50s and a couple of old pocket watches. But I always want a higher end watch.
Several times throughout my life I set aside money to buy a nice watch, but the kids always needed something and the money went elsewhere.
I started over a year ago setting aside a little cash here and there. I set a budget and hunted until I found a good deal on what I wanted.
So for my 50th Birthday I bought this.

View in Gallery

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Oh WOW ... that is a gorgeous watch .... youngster ! . The face would be superb on a pen !

mecompco

A very nice looking timepiece! I know they are a luxury, but I've never regretted buying my Rolex back in '85. There haven't been many days in 33 years that it hasn't been on my wrist. It still makes me feel good every time I look at it.

Nice watch, but I stopped wearing a watch about 30 years ago... they got to irritating my wrist, so switched to a pocket watch, but forgot to put in the pocket about half the time... so just stopped... now at my age, rarely worry about time as I have a wife that will keep me informed as to the time.

Top Bottom