Charleston SC

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
Any members close to Charleston SC ? Family member having surgery there at medical center hospital .. I'm going to be there for a few days....Would like to meet some members.. Might break up the pressure of sitting at the Hospital all the time..

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I am 5 hours away, but driving to Nashville on Sunday for a business trip that starts on Monday. Btw, I am still praying for your friend K _ _ _ _.

MikeinSC

I'm in the Charleston area buuuut....I am working the next two days(overnights really) and its my birthday this weekend. I was planning to spend it down in Savannah but I'd happily change that to Aiken and Brooks Blanks. I'd like to line my pockets when he ain't looking.

Brooks803

I'm in the Charleston area buuuut....I am working the next two days(overnights really) and its my birthday this weekend. I was planning to spend it down in Savannah but I'd happily change that to Aiken and Brooks Blanks. I'd like to line my pockets when he ain't looking.

Happy Birthday in advance! Mine was this past Monday. My door's always open, however....I'm always looking :glasses-cool:.

jyreene

Happy Birthday in advance! Mine was this past Monday. My door's always open, however....I'm always looking :glasses-cool:.

And I've already taken all the good stuff.

Brooks803

And I've already taken all the good stuff.

That's true...

MikeinSC

Thanks you. I haven't done a lot of turning while I've been in training the last 4 or 5 months. I was cut loose from training last week and am looking forward to concentrating on other things than job certification.

When will you be in town OldMan5050?

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
I will be in Charleston on march 6th late evening and will no be leaving until my brother is out of the woods... Brain surgery is no joke......so don't know gust when I will be back home.

MikeinSC

I wish your brother a speedy recovery.

I will be working for the next two weeks straight. Otherwise, I'd be down for whatever.

Mike

Top Bottom