Celluloid

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Might want to look at Cebloplast. Some of the usual vendors here may have some of this old time rods still around. Nice material.

Carl Fisher

I would warn you away from American Art Plastics. There are a lot of problems going on with that company from what I can gather.

You're likely to not receive your order although Mark is more than happy to take your money. No tracking, doesn't return phone calls, etc... The other owner has pretty much washed his hands of AAP from what I've been told.

mrburls

Hi Michelle, Maybe you will be lucky like I was in receiving my celluloid from American Arts like I was. It took long to get with no replies back as to when I would receive my order. Then one of the pieces was under size I could not use.
Sent them an email and finally after some time had passed they said they would replace the piece. Again it took some time but I got the piece plus another large piece of the Ivory celluloid which I did not ask to have replaced.
I thought of it as a freebee for my troubles!!!!!!!!!!
The Ivory is beautiful turned, worth the effort to get.
Good Luck, Keith "mrburls"

Carl Fisher

Best of luck. My customer had to file a dispute with paypal and is still waiting for that to be resolved. Another pen maker has been waiting since November for half his order with no luck so far after almost daily phone calls and emails to try and get Mike on the phone.

Also watch for holes in the material, I've seen some discussion around that as well.

Top Bottom