Cav Progress Report

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

Tuesday evening, May 13th
I just spoke with Cav. Everything went well and he is resting comfortably. His voice is a little hoarse but he sounded strong. Tomorrow's going to be a big day ..... the Rehab people are going to make him drag his butt out of bed and walk a little.

He appreciates everyone's prayers and support. :D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PR_Princess

Yes, thank you for the update Al! I was beginning to wonder why I had not heard anything from anyone earlier.

I am very relieved to know that Cav is doing well. I am sure that he will be up and back to his old self in no time!!! :)

alamocdc

Thanks, for the update, Al. And I didn't know he was having anything done either... and that is unusual since we correspond so regularly. I'll have to get on his arse about that... when he's fully recovered of course.[}:)];)

DUH! Just found the post by Roy. I never read it because I thought it referred to the forum's electronic spell checker. [:I][:0] But, Cav, ol buddy, don't think your getting off easy b/c of that. You have some splainin to do.;)

bitshird

Originally posted by MDWine

QUICK... someone misspelll soemthnig!!

Best wishes and prayers for a speedy and full recovery, Cav...
Not a chance, he may have access to a Lapptop[:eek:)]
Glad to hear he's doing well. Hurry back Cav..

gerryr

Originally posted by DocStram

the Rehab people are going to make him drag his butt out of bed and walk a little.

They should just have him do a few laps around the outside of the hospital.[}:)]

Hope he gets outta there soon, hospitals are not good places for people - they don't let you sleep there.[:0]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Glad to hear Cav was doing well. About now, they are introducing him to PT, fondly known as "Patient torture".

Good luck, Buddy, hope you are leaping over small buildings again, soon!!!

DocStram

Originally posted by ed4copies

Glad to hear Cav was doing well. About now, they are introducing him to PT, fondly known as "Patient torture".

Good luck, Buddy, hope you are leaping over small buildings again, soon!!!

Ohhh by the way, ed? I got a phone call from Cav's doctor today. He asked that you not communicate with Cav until he is fully recovered. The doctor said something about not upsetting the patient's "harmonic balance". Just thought I would pass this along in the open forum. ;);):D

On a serious note ...... once Cav get's home we're about to have six weeks of unlimited Cav. Everybody buckle up! Something tells me that his post count is going to sky rocket. [:0]

randyrls

Originally posted by bitshird

Originally posted by MDWine

QUICK... someone misspelll soemthnig!!

Best wishes and prayers for a speedy and full recovery, Cav...
Not a chance, he may have access to a Lapptop[:eek:)]
Glad to hear he's doing well. Hurry back Cav..

Uhhh; It's laptop....

Designated Hitter.....

Top Bottom