CAUTION please read

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

steamshovel

I watched the ER channel and they showed someone who was dying. They run all kinds of tests, MRI, Blood, X-rays*and this person was really sick. She was bleeding from the very back of her tongue.*They operated to find out what was causing the problem*and there it was a piece of small wire about an inch long. It was stuck in her tongue and would not come out. These pieces of wire can lodge anywhere in the digestive track and go undetected.*They removed it and she lived.
Come to find out there is about 1,500 of these accidents that happen in the US every year. 1/2 die from this.
The wire comes from the wire brush that cleans your barbecue grill. I an chunking my brush and will find another way.
Please everyone think about this and find another way than a wire brush.
I hope this prevents at least one problem. Please pass this on to everyone, maybe we can save a life.
Preston

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skie_M

Get a piece of cedar fencing .... sand it smooth and make a handle on one end, take the other end down to a flat spade/spatula-like surface perhaps 1/8" thick, or perhaps a little thicker ... use the grain lengthwise so that end-grain is presented at the tip of the scraper.

With use, this scraper will conform to your grill's pattern for you. Easy to make and replace. We're woodworkers ... use wood! :)

Top Bottom