Can someone send me a link to instructions to upload a video

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sbwertz

I have an amazing video of one of my blind turners making a pen. She has developed a way of holding the chisel so that she can feel the shape of the pen as she is turning. No one taught her, she just developed it on her own. She is one of my most experienced turners, and I noticed this for the first time last week.

She is very independent, and wants to do it all herself. I think I put my hands on hers one time during the entire turning of the pen. She is completely blind (has a guide dog.) She is in her mid twenties, and asked me one day if there was any way she could make her living turning, because she really loves doing it.

I actually use her to train my new trainers. She can teach them more about how to teach someone who is blind to turn than I can. I would love to put a short video up showing her turning.

Talltim

The easiest way is to post it to youtube then post a link here.

The quickest way is to find and teenager and ask them to do it.

Of course neither of those really answered your question or provided you with a link.

Last edited:

Woodchipper

I would ask my 11 yo grandson. He went down a to-do list for my laptop two weeks ago and then charged me a pizza at a local pizza restaurant. Cheap fee for consulting. Did at least 7 things in under a half hour.

Top Bottom