Can hardly wait

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
LOML and I purchased this new RV at the Houston RV show a few weeks ago. Just now got some good picts to post. Just got the WD hitch and antisway bars yesterday. It will probably be this weekend before I can install them. Then we need to take a short shakedown trip to check everything out. Planning a few other short trips before we head up to NJ the end of June to visit my son. Planning on being on the mall in DC on July 4th.​

Attachments

• RV1.jpg
    RV1.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 250
  • RV2.jpg
    RV2.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 263
  • RV3.jpg
    RV3.jpg
    347.6 KB · Views: 280
  • RV4.jpg
    RV4.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 265
  • RV5.jpg
    RV5.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 260
  • RV6.jpg
    RV6.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 273
  • RV7.jpg
    RV7.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 224
  • RV8.jpg
    RV8.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 201
  • RV9.jpg
    RV9.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 248
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cmiles1985

Congratulations on your purchase! That's quite the recreational vehicle you have there. I'm sure your wife and you will have many fun adventures with it.

Kenny Durrant

Very Nice. Enjoying the outdoors sure has changed. I noticed some called it a camper while Mannie called it an RV, Recreational Vehicle. I think Mobile Hotel would fit just as well. What a nice way to travel. Have a Great time.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Looks great Mannie! Many happy trails to you! My wife & I really enjoy ours - I'm sure you'll have a great time with this beauty.

Sataro

Very nice looking RV! Looks like you & your wife will have many miles of fun ahead of you.

stonepecker

Great looking RV. Some of my fondest memories are from the times my kids, wife, and friends have shared in an RV.
For me, it is the peace and quiet when you find that perfect parking spot. You just never want to leave.

Have fun and enjoy.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Very nice indeed. One question though, where are you going to put the pen turning gear in there?:confused:
I thought about a toyhauler and converting the "garage" to a shop.

Very Nice. Enjoying the outdoors sure has changed. I noticed some called it a camper while Mannie called it an RV, Recreational Vehicle. I think Mobile Hotel would fit just as well. What a nice way to travel. Have a Great time.
Consider it more of a mobile hotel. This way I don't have to worry about picking up bedbugs from hotels.

Saaweeeet. How big and what are you pulling it with?
I's 29.5 ft long. For now, we will be pulling it with my '06 Suburban. If all goes according to plan, I want to get a '15 Ram 2500 TD before the trip to NJ.

Wow. that is nice. What size truck do you need to pull it? Could an f-150 do it?
The dry weight is listed as 5800 lbs.

ladycop322

Congrats! My boyfriend and I have been going to RV shows and looking at Class A's as well as Toy Haulers. He retires next year and we plan on living in RV, traveling all over USA, for six months, then home base for six months! I can't wait!

Enjoy :)

ctubbs

Beautiful rig and best idea on the hitch and sway bars. Now I know this is going to sound 'stupid', but your very first trip in the new rig should be in your back yard. That way, when something is found wrong or just out of kilter, you are at home where all your supplies and tool are located. DAMHIKT please. I know you both are going to truly enjoy that rig. We have found that after adding all the expenses, you can almost stay in a motel as cheep as in your RV, HOWEVER, the big boost for an Rv, when you pull the sheets back at night and find a hair on the pillow, you know just exactly whose head it fell from. Have fun, put many miles on that beautiful rig and see the country.

Charles

Top Bottom