Calling Cowchaser

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Has anyone heard from Dustin... He was really concerned about the aneurysm that his Doctors found and was going to get some other opinions. I E-mailed him a few days ago and have not heard back. He hasn't posted since the 8th but I noticed he was logged on yesterday. Dustin let us know how you are...
Your IAP Family

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

I received an e-mail from Dustin and he said he's doing fine and has an appointment to see about an procedure to go in through his groin.
He hopes it can be done in OK but if not he will be going to Dallas or Phoenix. Lets all keep him in our thoughts and prayers.

cowchaser

Sorry guys I am still around. I on the 25th they are going to go through my groin to see what all needs to be done and if it can be done here in Oklahoma. The one that they say they found is on an artery in what is called the circle of willis. It is the artery that feeds blood flow to my brain stem. For some reason the radiologists notes show he may think there is more than one. Guess I'll find out next Thursday. I'm still holding out hope that it is just a odd loop that looks like one on film. I have had one in the past so I know how slow the wheels turn to finally getting to surgery. They are not really wanting to "crack" my head open and go in that way since where it sits makes it extremely difficult to get to.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

Top Bottom