business cards

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

DWK5150

Just wondering what does everyone do for business cards. Do you make your own or have someone else do it for you. I know there are programs you can buy to make your own but just not sure if Id be better doing it that way or having someone else make them for me. Also wondering what some of your guys and gals cards look like so maybe I can borrow a few ideas for mine.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ron Mc

I had Office max print up paper cards for me and then I also give out wooden business cards that are refrigerator magnets. I had my engraver make these for me.
I used to do my own but they just don't compare. Since this is a direct reflection of your work you want the best.

hombre4

You buy the cards and download the software free. Check out the Avery line. You can buy the magnets and add the cards or you can buy the magnetic business card paper stock. You can also add your own picture. Lots cheaper and you can print as many or as few as you need. I had a print shop print cards for me and the min. was 1000 cards and in my opinion you can do just as good as they.

wood-of-1kind

There is a site that will provide 250 business cards for free but you must pay a shipping cost of $6.95 USF. I've just designed my own and can't believe the good quality at this low price. Check them out at www.vistaprint.com

-Peter-
[:)]

DWK5150

Good help so far. I was looking at vista print http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/default.aspx?xnav=top

I dont know how there prices compare to others but the selections are definetly there. Any other ideas or suggestions from anyone else will be appreciated.

DWK5150

Peter
the 6.95 shipping says can take up to 21 days. Did yours take that long to get cause that just seems like a awful long time to me but I could be wrong.

wood-of-1kind

Hi Don,
I am never in a RUSH when it comes to saving money. They actually print them fast but they wan't you to pay a slight price premium in order to ship the cards quicker.

-Peter-[:)]

JimGo

Don, I used VistaPrint too. I did color photographs and laid out the cards myself. It cost me $20-25 for something like 250, full color on the front, with black and white on the back, and everyone loves the cards.

btboone

I made my own color business cards in PhotoShop. It came together nicely with photos I had taken. I had some printed in full color which were relatively expensive to hand out to people that come by to pick up rings, and I had cheaper black and white ones made, which I include with every order. They really seem to help with referral orders. Hopefully, I'll need some cards with pens on it here soon.

200592904517_boonebusinesscard3.jpg
<br />

mrcook4570

I use vistaprint also. Order the first 250 (has their ad on the back), then you will get bombarded with emails from them with various offers. My last batch from them was 1000 glossy with blank back for $2.95 + $9.95 shipping.

DWK5150

So looks to me like vistaprint it is. Im gonna give there 250 for free a shot and see what I get. Thanks everyone suggestions always welcome.

smoky10

I just ordered some cards from Vistaprint. Afew weeks ago Bryan Byrd and I traded some blanks and he put a card of his in the blanks. I was getting a blank out this morning and saw the back of the card -business cards FREE- and came in and looked the site over and ordered the FREE ones.

Yes Ron, Vistaprint puts thier ad on the backs of your business cards.

They also sell your mailing address to companies that send out junk mail.

You get what you pay for.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
VistaPrint only puts ads on the back of their FREE business cards. They only sell your information in accordance with their privacy policy, http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/customer_care/privacy_and_security.aspx? .

With your permission, VistaPrint may occasionally make your name, e-mail address or mailing address available to carefully selected, reputable third-party organizations whose products we think might interest you for the purposes of marketing their products or services to you via e-mail or postal mail. During your account registration process we provide you with the opportunity to give your permission for us to share your information with third-party organizations by selecting your specific account preferences. You may activate or deactivate this permission at any time through the Account Update methods outlined below in this Privacy Policy.

I've been doing business with them for years and have not had ANY problems with junk mail that I can attribute to VistaPrint. A simple word to those of you who choose to try their products and services--read the complete page and all check boxes before continuing from page to page. A significant number of their uses of your information are contained in checkbox items which are pre- checked to accept. Simply uncheck them before continuing.

One last thing...VistaPrint WILL send you a lot of emails, 2-3 per month, advertising and offering specials. It's not an unbearable number when you consider that their professionally printed business cards can be delivered to you for just over a penny each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom