Buffing system

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodnknots

I finally broke down today, and bought the beal buffing system (wood system AND bowl system). I used it on this cherry centerpiece that I just finished, and I must say, I am impressed with buffing!! What a finish with relatively little work compared to some other finishes that I have spent many hours on before!

20051227211823_centerpiece1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BryanJon

Nice bowl indeed ! I have been pondering, the aquisition of the buffing system as well. I would say it does produce beautiful results.

woodwish

Dave, great job on the bowl on a really nice piece of cherry. I also have the three wheel Beall buffing system and love it. I do not have the bowl buffing system but may get one in the future since I have started turning a lot more bowls and platters. I love the look and feel of the finish from the Beall system. I don't think it is all that durable for pens but is great for other items. I use it on my kaleidoscopes that have been handled a lot at shows or in the store and it really seems to hold up better than I thought. If it does get looking a little worn and quick touchup is all that it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom