Boycott the Secret Santa!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

I say we boycott the First Annual Secret Santa unless Jason (jthompson1995) agrees to be a participant. Just because he's organizing it is no reason that he shouldn't be able to join in the fun, right? :):)

At this point the poor guy is thinking that he shouldn't get matched up with a SS because he's organizing it. I say "Phooey!"

Maybe we can get him to change his mind if enough people speak up. :biggrin:

PS Of course I'm not serious about boycotting the Secret Santa. I've heard thru the grapevine that Cav is already out shopping for a $500 gift to send to his partner!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

les-smith

I agree with Doc also. Come on Jason you've got to play.

Also, Jason I've sent you a PM. I'm sending you $250.00 to convince you to pair me with Cav. :biggrin:

Hayseedboy

You're a mean one... Mr. Grinch!

Yes, he should participate. I trust he will just put names/numbers in hat and pull them out. If he is concerned that someone might think he would pull a name of his choosing... let him choose me! I have a nice big box of shavings I can send to make him feel better :)

All seriousness put aside... Yes Jason should participate!

LR
p.s. Humbug!

M

Mudder

Everyone who ran a pen in the hat participated so why not Jason?

Nick

I agree with Doc, I can not imagine how much work this must be for him and he needs to join in the fun and enjoy the process as we will. I am sure we all thank him for his work but that in it self is not enough. He needs to "sign up" as well
Thank you Doc for bringing this up!!
Nick
Lakewood, WA

Texatdurango

I agree with you Doc. And with this post you now pass Ed in total number of valuable posts! :highfive:
Hate to break it to ya Lou but passing Ed with valuable posts is no difficult task!

A new member, Johnwuk from England who, with his eight posts, has already surpassed Ed in value added postings! :biggrin:

DocStram

Hate to break it to ya Lou but passing Ed with valuable posts is no difficult task!

A new member, Johnwuk from England who, with his eight posts, has already surpassed Ed in value added postings! :biggrin:

You guys can joke all you want about breaking Ed's record for valuable posts. My benchmark remains unsurpassed for the most nonvalue added posts. I know what you young gunslingers are thinking. "Hah! If I stick around long enough, I'll be able to outpost Doc."

A word of advice, don't even try. "Nonvalue" is my middle name. I'm just getting warmed up.

Top Bottom