bored at the VA hospital

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rifleman1776

Three hour drive to the VA hospital for an eye check. Then find out I have to wait 2 1/2 hours. :( Upside, I found computers in the library. Slower than a WW1 mule but work so I decided to use it to send annoying messages to y'all. [}:)][:eek:)]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

Hey Frank! I hear you on the VA Hospital. The last time we went (my Dad and I), we had two appointments, and it took us about 3 1/2 hours, for just a blood draw and a CT scan! OY! But I still like going there, besides, it gives me something to gripe about! [:D]

Scott

53Jim

Originally posted by Rifleman
<br />Upside, I found computers in the library. Slower than a WW1 mule but work...

The company I work for had computers that fit that age range. At one point one of the secretaries asked me what the problem could be with that d*** machine. I told her to put another shovel of coal in 'er and than a good swift kick.

Who woulda figured - a coal fired computer - in day and age???

Travlr7

Boy was I lucky..........Went to Indy for some eye work. Went twice. Both times got there a little early (15 min to 1/2 hr). Was in with the Dr before my appointed time and out in a timely manner. The folks there couldn't have been nicer, either.

Hope things are better for you this time.

Bruce[;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom