boone rings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ahoiberg

my wife and i celebrated our anniversary early and she got me a Boone titanium ring with the chechen burl inlay... man is it cool! Bruce does some fantastic work and if any of you are looking for a new ring or a gift or getting married or whatever, check out Bruce Boone, he's a great guy to do business with and his prices are very reasonable:

http://www.boonerings.com

here's the one just like I got:
chechenburl.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randbcrafts

I love his rings too. I just got one made from some IBO I sent to him. It turned out beautiful as always. Thanks again Bruce. ...oh and the tru-stone ones are really nice too.:)

Fred

Bruce is a fantastic guy. He lives a few dozen miles from me and I have had the extreme pleasure of visiting his "shop" which I will say is very impressive. Talk about some VERY, very nice machines ... and he definitely knows a thing or two about using each and every one of them quite well. :D

Ptolemy

Bruce's work is amazing and the perfect option for us wood fans. I'm getting married next April and, although Bruce doesn't know it yet:), he'll be making my wedding band. Fortunately I have plenty of time because I haven't ordered the ring yet, I can't figure out what I want. Far too many cool rings to choose from.

btboone

Thanks guys. :) Brad, if you have a favorite piece of wood that you run across, I could use that too. That's what Richard did with some awesome Irish Bog Oak. Interesting stuff. I did a Rosewood Burl one today where a customer came by and picked out the section of wood he wanted.

bgray

I always regret that I wasn't aware of Bruce's rings back when I got married. I definitely would have bought one.

I approached my wife a while back about getting one of Bruce's rings to replace my wedding ring, and she gave me "the look". [V]

Maybe I'll get one for my right hand!

martyb

I found Bruce's site back before I got married, yup, you guessed it. My wedding band is a Bruce creation. More recently, I got my wife one of Bruce's Ruby "Sphere" rings as a graduation present. We both loved it.
Bruce's designs are what I consider the pinnacle of svelt sophistication. Classy and elegant, without any hint of gaudiness that you find in a lot of the jewelry out there. Thats why I keep going back to Bruce!!

PaulDoug

WOW! I'm not a jewelry fan, I don't even wear a wedding ring (I know I'm married, don't need a reminder!;)) BUT, if I was to wear any jewelry one of those rings would be it! Beautiful work...

Top Bottom