Bob Jackson Hospitalized

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Magicbob

I received an email from Bob's wife today.
He went to the MPG with us, he had a tough day Saturday and Sunday on the way home he had trouble breathing. His wife took him to the ER Monday morning and that said he had pneumonia and stuck him in a room.

Please keep Bob and his wife Joanne in your prayers.

I will update as she tell me more

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I see this now Magicbob - Thanks for posting - it will mean a lot to him.

My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
He's in my thoughts. I feel bad that I kept him up all night telling jokes. If Bob needs anything, let me know.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for letting us know, Bob. I would have figured that the vapors coming off that bottle of bourbon would have killed any germs.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
For the rest of IAP:

Bob Jackson REALLY,REALLY wanted to go to MPG this year! So he, Magicbob, Argo13 and with me driving a 15 seat van - we left Medina, OH at 7:30 Friday AM (after he fed my cats a lot of bacon!!!).

About 5 minutes into the trip Bob started the banter, clean jokes, dirty jokes, stories, etc. He came up for air once or twice, but it was pretty much nonstop for 7 hours! He was having a great time!

But Friday night and Saturday were long days for him.

I know you'll read this Bob! And you're a tough Bird, so get well for that cookout!

Be well!

Magicbob

Time for an update;
I got this email a little while ago.

I just got home from the hospital. He had a blood transfusion, breathing treatments, and antibiotics today. He is breathing better. He has bronchitis for sure and probably pneumonia but the xray shows the mass in his lung so it's probable. Please continue the prayers.
Joanne

Now, If you have ever met Bob, you know he is one of the kindest and most giving men you'll ever meet. He has helped every turner he has ever met. It's our time to pay back a little. PLEASE say a prayer for him and his wife. Ane if you can, drop him a card

Bob Jackson
Lakewood Hospital
14519 Detroit Rd
Lakewood, OH 44107

Last edited:

low_48

For the rest of IAP:

Bob Jackson REALLY,REALLY wanted to go to MPG this year! So he, Magicbob, Argo13 and with me driving a 15 seat van - we left Medina, OH at 7:30 Friday AM (after he fed my cats a lot of bacon!!!).

About 5 minutes into the trip Bob started the banter, clean jokes, dirty jokes, stories, etc. He came up for air once or twice, but it was pretty much nonstop for 7 hours! He was having a great time!

But Friday night and Saturday were long days for him.

I know you'll read this Bob! And you're a tough Bird, so get well for that cookout!

Be well!

That's what I would just imagine a trip with Bob would be like!!!!!
Get well Bob, your enthusiasm is always appreciated!
Rich

Top Bottom