Bob Jackson back in the Hospital

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Magicbob

Well Bob is at it again.

From his daughter:
We went to the ER last night around 2am because my dad was having trouble breathing. Turns out he has pneumonia and was in a fib. Was admitted and transferred to Fairview around 6am. Unfortunately the new hospital at Avon doesn't open for 2 more weeks. We went back home to sleep a bit and when we came back we had just missed the doctor. He ordered another CT (PET?) scan and he just went down for that.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Magicbob

Sorry, I got tied up and did not update.

last night
Bob is doing a little better today. He took a little walk with the Physical therapist using a walker. The cardialogist took another EKG and it was better. He shaved himself today. (He was probably not wanting to have the razor in my hands again.) The lung doctor talked about sending him him with oxygen when he goes. Keep those prayers coming.

today
He's a little better. He may come home n a few day with oxygen. His a fib was ok today. He may have a couple of more heart and lung tests. His color is better and he LOOKS better to me. ... Joanne

FYI
This will be my (Magicbob's) last update for a few days. Bob Jackson has rubbed off on me, I will be entering the hospital for a minor heart surgery (if there is such a thing) in the morning, I hope to be back online Friday or Saturday.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Man, it ain't healthy to live in Ohio!!!!

Wishing all of you a recovery to great health!!! Hospitals are not for revisits!!!

Jim15

Bob thanks for the update. He and you will both be in my prayers. Hope your procedure goes ok and you are back to posting in a few days.

Magicbob

Update on Bob Jackson
Nov 10
My dad got discharged today. His heart is back in normal rhythm and his breathing is better. He's still on oxygen, but hopefully can get weaned off in the next few weeks because we go to Mexico in 24 days!!!

Update on Magicbob
I came home yesterday, feeling a little rough. chest is sore and my throat hurts, but it's not that bad. As I was getting ready to leave I slipped back into A-fib. Doc says it is normal and after the inflammation goes down we will address it then. Thanks for all the prayers.

Top Bottom