Blank of the Month and Bezalel Woodcrafting Status

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

karlkuehn

Banned
Hey guys, thought I'd bring you all up to date at once - my inbox is completely flooded with questions and support notes, and I just can't take the time to get to each one individually.

Blank of the Month crew: All May blanks have shipped, and thanks for the patience. :)Whew.

Things got way behind for me, but I'm about caught up. Stephen J in Singapore is still waiting for a few Earth Casts to cure, but other than that, everything is out the door, and now I get to start it all over again for June. :) The upside is that I'm a lot lighter, leaner, meaner :D, and in better cardio/respiratory shape than I've been in for a long time. I feel great! It's really weird getting out of bed in the morning and not aching (much) anymore. I'm getting a little sick of eating rice, though. heh

Moving forward, I'm putting a freeze on any new custom orders. As much as I appreciate the extra business, for now it just throws too big a wrench into production with all the 'one-off' orders that I've been dealing with. I'm catching up on all the existing orders, and then I'm just going to go back to standard produce/sell method for a little while to get back in the swing of things.

I've been extremely busy converting my initial start-up bookwork spreadsheet hacks into Quickbooks now that I've got my head wrapped around what my products/services are. As this is my sole source of income, I need to start being able to print out real income/expense reports and stuff for the divorce paperwork and such. I didn't want to start out with Quickbooks until I knew exactly what I needed to put in there for line items and classes and what-not, so I put it off until I actually needed something real.

Again, thanks for all the support through the horrific month of May, you guys kept me going emotionally, and I really appreciate that!

I'll be posting some new stuff for sale soon.

:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Hey Karl , you and I are even ! You sent me enough extras in my orders to last me a long time . Just concentrate on the club . Good luck , with your stuff ! [8D]

Top Bottom