Black Friday Weekend Deals

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Masshardt

Let's have a thread to share sales on woodworking / turning related sales we see around this week. Others may be missing out on email newsletters etc.

- Csusa is offering $4.95 flat rate shipping and some special sales through 11/30

- woodpenpro is offer 30% off some of their kits. Not sure when this ends.

- I see classicnib is offering free shipping. You probably noticed it in his thread but I wanted to mention it here as well.

Any others?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Masshardt

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Shutterfly

Shutterfly is offering a free calendar until Friday - coupon code FREECAL

While it's not directly related to woodturning, you could make a calendar with photos of all your favorite pens & other turnings. :)

southernclay

Great thread Dan! Peachtree is having free shipping over $25 and some discounts. They sell PSI products, Dr Woodshop products rebranded as Ron Brown's best finishes, etc. Edirect Special - Peachtree Woodworking Supply, Inc. BLK14 coupon code

That's a good one too. I'm not sure from the email whether the free shipping is only in the sale stuff or everything.

Looks like it, I threw a couple of Bens Best tools in the cart and it showed $0 shipping (have to add code of course).

I got a Kreg jig recently and going to snag the 800 screw assortment they have on special and may add some pens plus too. I still have half a bottle but for free shipping might as well.

MikeL

Yes, great idea for a thread. William Sonoma has some products from 30% to 65% off. Not related to turning? Oh yes it is. Fine products for the wife allows me to continue my turning purchases. Just made a purchase for her and now, with a clear concious, I can explore the other tips in this thread. Thanks Dan.

endacoz

the first 100 people at the door when Rockler opens gets a random gift card between $5 and $250 at 7 a.m. Black Friday. I plan to be there at least 2 hours early here in Minneapolis.

CaptainJane

Craft Supplies USA deals on Jet 1221 lathe

Craft Supplies USA (CSUSA) gave me 15% off the usual $800 price for Jet 1221 VS, which made it $680. Roger Durst was my salesperson.

I believe that price is good through Monday.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Spa City Woodworks has a 50% off sale starts & free shipping on pen blanks (no minimum) starting at 6 pm central time today

I had never heard of them before. I just placed an order. They did charge me shipping but still a pretty good deal.

I've ordered from them several times before - they are a great source for Amboyna & Jarrah burl and their grab bags are always a good deal.

Their free shipping offer only applies to pen blanks & knife scales - if you order any of the larger blocks, they will charge shipping.

Cmiles1985

Spa City Woodworks has a 50% off sale starts & free shipping on pen blanks (no minimum) starting at 6 pm central time today

I had never heard of them before. I just placed an order. They did charge me shipping but still a pretty good deal.

I've ordered from them several times before - they are a great source for Amboyna & Jarrah burl and their grab bags are always a good deal.

Their free shipping offer only applies to pen blanks & knife scales - if you order any of the larger blocks, they will charge shipping.

Geez, thanks for sharing that one Edgar! I've now bought $70 worth of wood...but I only paid $35! They have some nice looking materials.

Dan Masshardt

I've ordered from them several times before - they are a great source for Amboyna & Jarrah burl and their grab bags are always a good deal. Their free shipping offer only applies to pen blanks & knife scales - if you order any of the larger blocks, they will charge shipping.

I only ordered pen blanks. Maybe too many total? Oh well.

oneleggimp

Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan 48230 United States o
Let's have a thread to share sales on woodworking / turning related sales we see around this week. Others may be missing out on email newsletters etc.

- Csusa is offering $4.95 flat rate shipping and some special sales through 11/30

- woodpenpro is offer 30% off some of their kits. Not sure when this ends.

- I see classicnib is offering free shipping. You probably noticed it in his thread but I wanted to mention it here as well.

Any others?
PSI had free shipping (order over$59.00) today. I deleted the email so not sure if it applies to "black Friday".

t001xa22

Edgar, thank you for the heads-up on the Spa City Woodworks site. Their materials look really good. Ironically, I was looking for a source to make a new set of grips for an old .38 Special revolver. The dimensions of their knife scales are good for doing this, and it should make a beautiful set for the old snub-nose.

southernclay

Turningblanks.net

10% off over $50 turkey2014 is code

They have great everyday prices from what I see. Great prices on green bowl blanks and mill sizes. 10% doesn't do much but a good source to know about. Placing my first order with them today.

bluwolf

I got an email flyer from Little Machine Shop. There seemed to be some interest lately so if anyone is interested, they has their base model 7x14 mini lathe on sale for $499.95, regularly $699.95. The LMS model has a nice digital speed read out.The base model mini mill is also on sale for the same price. It's spec'ed out much nicer than either the HF or Grizzly.

Mike

Top Bottom