Black Friday Deals

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Just spent 10 minutes with a nice older gal, and she told me that I am reading it incorrectly. I asked her how can I possibly understand tax code, but not understand free shipping on orders over 50. I am waiting to hear back from the owners. I don't like leading anyone to something that is misleading, especially when I am try to help both the merchant and the customer. In a million years, I would never read it that way. The owners are very nice folks. This doesn't seem to be aligned with their character. It is not about the shipping costs; it's about misleading.

Last edited:

TonyL

I just placed an order with Peachtree, I was told the free shipping is only on the items in the holiday offer.

They got back to me right away - as long as you use the code and the order is over 50 you get free shipping. So go ahead and get your money back:)
The gals name is Ashley.

socdad

I just placed an order with Peachtree, I was told the free shipping is only on the items in the holiday offer.

They got back to me right away - as long as you use the code and the order is over 50 you get free shipping. So go ahead and get your money back:)
The gals name is Ashley.

Just talked to a very helpful young lady at Peach Tree that told me they clarified that yesterday. (thanks Tony …) She sent a refund for shipping to my CC.

jttheclockman

Lowes looks like they have some tools on sale. I know I have a few of the Colt routers but at $80 I have to get another to add to the collection. That is such a handy little router. I have a few setup for various things and have them dialed in so I rather just leave them for a specific job. Will pick up a Craftsman shop 16gal vac too for $40. Mine has finally given up its life and had it for over 20 years. I can keep the attachments and filters is what I really like.

Had to run into Best Buy today for a SD card for my camera and boy they have a ton of TVs stocked by the doors and for the prices they are getting it just does not pay to get a TV fixed today. Throw aways for sure.

magnus-ember

Anything happening at Exotic Blanks?

Saw this on exotic blanks website.

BLACK FRIDAY, CYBER MONDAY SPECIALS!!

Purchase $150.00, and add a 22k & Rhodium Jr. Emperor Rollerball pen kit for ONLY $39.00! (Limited Quantities Available)

Spend $250.00 and get FREE SHIPPING AND a FREE PSI Ice Cream Paddle!! (While supplies last)

BLACK FRIDAY ONLY! - Cigar Blow out! Chrome and Satin Chrome Cigar $3.95 Today Only (Limit 20 per customer)

SATURDAY & SUNDAY ONLY! - Schmidt Easyflow 9000 refills. Only $1.25 Each! (Limit 50 per customer)

sbwertz

Last edited:

TonyL

I was going to buy it just because it was a good deal and with a stand/cart made especially for it I may be more likely to use it. I already have the Dewalt with all of the trimmings (but no cart) which I only use once a year.

jttheclockman

Home Depot had some good deals.
I was going to but this:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-...Portable-Table-Saw-with-Stand-R4513/100090444
But I already have a TS that I don't use.
I did pick up another Rigid Shop Vac for 39.99 was supposed to 99.99.

I bought that Rigid shop vac 2 years ago for the same price. This year Lowes had the Craftsman shop vac on sale. Also a $99 reg price. I like this one better because I have a few tools that have a 2" dust collector port and the sears vac has a 2 " hose that hooks right up. Had my old Craftsman close to 20 years and I use them all the time every time I am in the shop. Being I have all the filters for it to me was the better deal. Over the last 3 months I have been working in the shop making some new projects for my shows and finally burned that vac up. This sale came just in time.

That saw is good for what it was designed for. Travel. It is a basic home owners saw. Never shopped the price but that seems about where it should be.

Have to love sales.:):):)

Top Bottom