Black Cardoard Pen Boxes with logo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Silverado

Does anyone remember the name of the Company that sells bulk Black Cardboard Pen boxes with the single elastic. I purchased 500 of these with logo for under a buck each.

Thanks,
Tim

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mecompco

I've thought about switching to these from the Amsterdam boxes but I'm not sold on the elastic band--I understand they can adversely affect the finish on pens if stored for a long period of time. Perhaps I'm worried about nothing? It would be cool to have a logo on the box.

stuckinohio

I have not experienced any problems with the band, but I'm aware of the perceived problem so I haven't been storing my pens in the boxes for long.

The print is ok quality. It could be a little more high definition, but for the price I couldn't beat it.

For 200 boxes with logo shipped I paid $188. That figure includes ohio tax.

mecompco

Anyone have the link for Amsterdam box? I was not aware of those

Lewis, here's the Amsterdam box:

https://www.amsterdamprinting.com/p/executive-presentation-box?id=42855

They most always offer 20% off, sometimes 25%. If you time it just right, sometimes they offer free shipping (their shipping is high) plus 20% off--if you can hit that, they are just about .50 each. I use about 100 a year. They are very good for the price, IMHO. They fit up to Jr. Gent sized pens well. I've also removed the cut-out section and used them for .50 cal pens.

mecompco

I have not experienced any problems with the band, but I'm aware of the perceived problem so I haven't been storing my pens in the boxes for long.

The print is ok quality. It could be a little more high definition, but for the price I couldn't beat it.

For 200 boxes with logo shipped I paid $188. That figure includes ohio tax.

Oh, I'd never store pens in boxes, I was thinking more about after-the-sale. I don't want an upset customer a year or two down the road who has kept his/her pen in the box only to find it disfigured.

Top Bottom