A BIG thank you to Ed and Dawn

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sbwertz

My 80 year old blind Jamaican turner came in today and made two of the pens....one copper, one blue. He had never turned acrylic before, but that didn't faze him in the least. He was a woodworker all his life, and really enjoys turning. They turned out beautifully and he was thrilled, and took them home to give as Christmas gifts. We turned one as a slimline, and one as a trimline. Having them already drilled, tubed and milled is going to make a tremendous difference. Thanks again not only for the blanks themselves, but for the labor saving prep work. There were enough blanks to make 38 pens in that box!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks Sharon!! I was concerned that the turners may not be accustomed to turning plastics, then I realized the worst that could happen was they would not turn out.

The words of my old friend Eagle came back to me, "If you blow them up, I'll make more!!" That sealed the deal. Glad your turners exceeded expectations!!

jttheclockman

The words of my old friend Eagle came back to me, "If you blow them up, I'll make more!!"

Oh I can remember him saying that many times. :):):)

Top Bottom