Big thank you from ACBVI

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sbwertz

Thank you to all of you who have supported us.

A special thank you to those of you who donated your bash prizes to us! John T, I just bought a bunch of cigar kits with your bash prize. Thank you so much. I think our turners will love using this kit. It is one they haven't turned yet.

JT Thank you for your bash prize. I love CSUSA! Still shopping their catalog for goodies.

An update on our three new home turners. Thanks to all of you they are up and running, and bringing in their projects to show them off.

Gwen has already re-made the two pens that were stolen.

Mark, we got the box this week. I was out for several days with a bad cold, and just got it yesterday. What beautiful blanks you included! Gwen has already claimed the zebrawood. She can see just enough to see the grain in it.

Thank you again for all your help and support

Sharon and the ACBVI turners.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Thank you Sharon for doing what you do. I am glad to contribute a small token that hopes helps. I do hope you get all the prizes I was awarded. There should be 1 from the Pen Box Contest (third place), 2 from the Pen Stand Contest (second place) and 2 from the Advanced Casting contest (second place) You can check the contest winners list to see who the prizes were coming from. Thanks again and hope this helps. :):):)

sbwertz

Thank you Sharon for doing what you do. I am glad to contribute a small token that hopes helps. I do hope you get all the prizes I was awarded. There should be 1 from the Pen Box Contest (third place), 2 from the Pen Stand Contest (second place) and 2 from the Advanced Casting contest (second place) You can check the contest winners list to see who the prizes were coming from. Thanks again and hope this helps. :):):)

Got one so far. Thanks so much, JT. IT HELPS!

sbwertz

Correction, JT, I got two of them..R&B said it was from "John T" and I didn't realize that was you.

jttheclockman

Correction, JT, I got two of them..R&B said it was from "John T" and I didn't realize that was you.

Yes Richard contacted me yesterday and I informed him of the change. he said to use the same code. Hopefully all others follow through on their commitments. If not contact Mike.

sbwertz

I ordered a bunch of cigar kits from him. They were on clearance and I got a great deal. We haven't turned them at the center, so it will be a new kit for them to try.

Top Bottom