Bethlehem olive wood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mdburn_em

Originally posted by oobak

Any one having problems with them?
I ordered a week ago Sunday, got billed, no goods, and no reply to 3 emails and one phone call.

Uh, I think that's pretty common with them. 4-6 weeks is pretty typical, I think. Maybe they've improved while I've been away.

Someone else will probably chime in on this. Maybe I'm thinking of another vendor.

sam

O yes....I ordered on 4-19. They were quick on the billing. When the charge was for more than the posted price including shipping I sent an email to ask why the price difference. I got a return email at once saying the extra charge was for "Fast Mail". I agreed, as I wanted their selection that included Jerusalem olive wood as requested for a special wedding pen for my neice. Since then I have received no reply after several emails & phone calls to Isreal and also to their Texas warehouse. Good Luck...

RMB

I ordered some from that Woodenwonders or whatever place, the one with the really cheap CA. I got the CA just fine, but I haven't seen the BOW yet, and its been well over two months, maybe three or four, I forget when I ordered it. Gettin kinda peeved about that.

redbulldog

Harris Burl supply, one of the MVV carries BOW. You could get your order a lot quicker than 2-3 months, plus he has a very good guarantee.
Check Harris Burl Supply listed under the Most Valued Venders on this site.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Ryan,
I have been having problems with Bethlehem Olive Wood since the first of the year. I you will PM me your order number, I'll start a trace on it.
Also, If anyone else has ordered BOW from me and not received it, Please send me your order info as well.

The problem as I understand it, Diane's mother passed away from cancer around the first of the year and she took it pretty hard (at least that's what has been posted on Yahoo penturners). But IMO, that's no reason not to respond to emails or let your voice mail box fill up and not reply.

Russianwolf

If what Monty is reporting is true, I feel for them, but if it takes more than two weeks to get a response I'd report it to my CC company. There are other sources for this stuff. Nolan as mentioned above, PSI and CSUSA all sell it.

If they can't manage their business, take yours elsewhere.

Jarheaded

I placed an order last Oct. and still have only gotten a few emails after threatening to contact the federal trade comission. They made a few promises and even offered to send me "extra" wood for my trouble. I still sit here now with nothing from them but empty promises. The last email to them was last week telling them what I thought of them and that it seems they need the money more than I need the wood so they could keep it( Rudy's signature line ). I also ordered some wood from Mannie ( www.woodenwonderstx.com ) around the same time and I had my wood from him within 3 weeks and was very happy. I will continue to deal with Mannie and will never send so much as a dime to the other place. Some people are happy with them and others aren't, but I would not recommend them as a reliable supplier. Mannie on the other hand has always had my orders out to me quickly.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Johnnie,
I've removed my BOW web page and will not be accepting any more orders for BOW until this gets straightened out or I can find another supplier.

Top Bottom