Best year ever

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I usually don't try and sell my pens. I normally just do custom orders and sell them at cost or give them away. With the help of social media I sold 47 pens and another 35 blanks this month at full retail prices. By far the biggest year i've ever had. I was still making pens today for people. It's been a fun month turning and casting. It's the same feeling I had when I first got hooked on it!!

Thanks again to all my friends here on IAP. I truly have learned alot from quite a few on here :biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Well done Bro!

I have no interest to follow your path, but I will easily support your travails! Good will.

Cheers, Mark

We'll just have to see where the road leads! But you have been a driving force in my renewed love of pen turning :) If people only saw what you had on your desk in the basement!! Mindblown :wink:

stonepecker

Well done Bro!

I have no interest to follow your path, but I will easily support your travails! Good will.

Cheers, Mark

We'll just have to see where the road leads! But you have been a driving force in my renewed love of pen turning :) If people only saw what you had on your desk in the basement!! Mindblown :wink:

Ernie,
You could help all of us here at the IAP by just snapping a few pictures and posting them.
:wink:

Woodchipper

Congrats! I sent five pens to a person who said she would sell them for me and wound up selling all of them to someone who bought all five. I think that the person I sent the pens to figured they would be $10 pens. Surprise!!

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Well done Bro!

Cheers, Mark

Ernie,
You could help all of us here at the IAP by just snapping a few pictures and posting them.
:wink:

I post most of my blanks and pens on Facebook. I'll try and get some pics up here :)

Top Bottom